Make a Payment
Make a Payment
University of Central Florida has partnered with Flywire to make your international payments safe and easy. Flywire allows you to pay from almost any country and any bank. They also offer excellent foreign exchange rates, allowing you to pay in your home currency (in most cases) and save money, compared to traditional banks. We ask that you send all bank transfer payments through Flywire.
- To get started, go to the Flywire website for your specific program (see below) to create a Flywire login and fill out your payment details. Once the necessary information is entered, you will receive payment delivery instructions on how to send your payment to Flywire by visiting your bank (online, phone, or in person).
- Flywire will convert the funds and will send the amount to UCF where it will be credited to your student account. If your home currency isn’t available, you can still save by sending your payment in one of the many currencies offered.
- You will be able to login to your Flywire account at any time to track the process of your payment. Please note – it may take up to 3 business days to post the payment to your student account.
To submit a payment, please select the appropriate payment portal listed below:
- Main Tuition Portal for Undergraduate & Graduate Degree-Seeking Students
- English Language Institute Portal
- Global UCF Portal
Flywire Customer Support
No matter your time zone, you will have a dedicated multilingual customer support team available to you – reachable 24/7 via live chat, Skype, email and phone to answer any of your questions.
Watch a video tutorial at https://www.flywire.com/help to see exactly how this process works.