Frequently Asked Questions

Frequently Asked Questions

Tuition Waivers FAQs


Where do I obtain the UCF Employee Tuition Waiver Program form?

The employee tuition waiver form is available online at: Please submit completed forms to Student Account Services prior to the term’s payment deadline date.

I am a UCF or state employee. When do I register for classes?

State of Florida and UCF employee enrollment into courses for which the state or UCF employee will seek a tuition waiver will occur on a space‐available only basis on the last day of registration each term at the time specified on the academic calendar online. Employees who register or waitlist courses prior to the prescribed date and time will invalidate the use of the waiver. Advisor/Department registration prior to the employee registration timeframe will also invalidate the use of the waiver.

What courses are not covered by the Employee Tuition Waiver Program?

The university has the authority to designate which courses are classified as eligible for the tuition fee waiver. The tuition waiver cannot be used for courses with increased costs. Ineligible courses include, but may not be limited to, continuing education; independent study; practicums; supervised research; supervised teaching labs; thesis or dissertation hours; internships; co‐ops; College of Medicine courses; or individualized instruction such as in music, art, or dance. A third‐attempt repeated course fee is not eligible for the waiver.

I have a Certificate of Participation. Where can I fax the form?

Submit COP form by fax or as scanned attachment in an email (preferred method) to You may also mail the form to the following address:

University of Central Florida
Student Account Services
Attn: Waivers Processing
P.O. Box 160115
Orlando, FL 32816‐0115

Does the Certificate of Participation cover all the tuition and fees?

The Certificate of Participation covers only the tuition portion of the hourly rate for either undergraduate or graduate courses. The student must pay the difference and all other incidental registration fees associated with the courses or the term. See the current fee schedule at or contact Student Account Services at (407) 823‐ 2433 to determine the amount owed.