Stop Payment Request

In order to void and reissue a check for a refund processed by Student Account Services, the student or Payee must submit a completed Stop Payment Request form (Form 41-911), which is available online. The student has to fill out the "Payee" portion and the box where it says "Check Amount" and "Check Date", respectively. Please be sure to sign where it indicates "Requestor's Signature" and include the date. Submit the completed form to Student Account Services via e-mail to or by fax at (407) 823-6476. A valid picture ID is required prior to processing the request. If sending the form by fax, include a light and clear copy of the picture ID.


Click to Open Form